View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 10:28 PM   #9292 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
Here is the battery deal I found that is no longer in stock. There were a lot of options for the free tool

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-1...011B/311019210

I just now purchased the cordless shopvac kit that comes with the 9Ah battery and charger kit. The battery and charger by itself are only $20 cheaper, and I didn't want to miss out on another solid deal. Figured it would be good to have a beefy one in addition to the 3Ah ones I have (I picked up two of the battery deals I linked). My crappy shopvac is cheap and plenty long in the tooth - this one will be a nice upgrade plus the cordless feature is great.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |