View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 07:19 PM   #9236 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yeah, it's like that in most state. If you live outside a big city. You have to drive everywhere. I have to drive 12 miles for work. The closest food store is 3 miles. My doctor is 12 miles. If I drive one side of my state to the other side. That will take 5 hours. Drive across Texas will take you a day. To drive from New York city to Los Angles will take you 3.5 days. Unless you Cannonball it. Then it's about 30 hours non stop. Some guys here will drive for 2 hours one way for work each day.

You can go from one neighborhood to another, and it will seem like you're in another country. Each area of the country has it's own customs, slang, food, etc.

Food. Oh my god. That's a store by it's self. You go out to eat. If you can't finish it. You can ask for a box to take what you didn't finish home. Left overs. When you sit down to eat at a restaurant. You will get a glass of of water with ice. you order ice tea, soft drink, coffee. you get free refills.

Guns. 340 million people and 600 million guns. Some states are more strict then other states. There is gun clubs all over. Some gun shop/range will let you rent guns to shoot at their range. One range not far from me. Will let you rent full auto machine guns. I have a full auto MAC 10 45 ACP. To own it. I had to go through the fed gov't for the tax stamp (permit).

You need to come over here and see some of our stores like Sam's club, Costco, WalMart. You want something. They normally have it.

We are a diverse country. More so then what you think.

When little kids die. It's tough on everyone.
this post lacked anger, are you ok mr. rusty?