View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:38 PM   #2313 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
A V8 swap in an early Z car is called a Scarab. That was the thing to do back in the day. I will accept that more than a stupid 2JZ. The problem with most V8 swaps I see is they do not have enough tire on them or they try to Stance them. They look stupid and have no grip.
Anybody that knows anything about the early z's knows about scarab. Stupid 2jz? What is stupid about it? I'm not a toyota fan but the 2jz is a great motor.

And by the way, the 240z weighed closer to 2300#'s, not 1700.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 04-05-2020 at 02:40 PM.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote