Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 10:06 AM   #1204 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
Yes. Maybe Mr President, Potus, Donald Trump (what is the most respectful way to address him) News only sells bad news and we don’t hear the whole story.

I guess you have to ask yourself, why did Australia kick one of their citizens out? Rupert Murdoch. Ended up owning a Media empire that controlled the news, not just in the UK, but also the US. His company broke every privacy law, hacking the voicemails of many people who didn’t deserve their private lives ending up in the public domain. Was it really in the people’s interest what Kim Kardashian was doing... and now his rivals pedal bad news.

I could do with the money, but a team of us were asked to do a contract to help setup the new nightingale hospitals for remote access. Not just for the medical staff, but also for patients so they can talk to their loved ones. Apple have been fantastic, donated hundreds of iPads. The F1 teams have been fantastic, adopting the rip off visor things to put on equipment. Rip a layer off and dispose of it. Mercedes AMG along with University College London reverse engineered and started production of CPAP within 100 hours. Microsoft have wavered all fees for their Azure cloud. Amazon are doing everything they can do. I am sure Google are doing everything they can because they have many of the world’s geniuses with them.

It’s amazing to see what is being done by businesses.

Many places are slating the president for ordering 3M to protect kit for the US. He was right to do that. The US is being harder hit than anyone. And as President his mandate is to protect the US population. If we had been in his position, I’d guarantee we would have all done the same thing.

Once all this is over, we should all give him a break and applaud him. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes at this moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Asht we all want to change the world for a better place to live in.

But honestly my advise start change at your home..if everyone would do that maybe we wont have another pandemic!
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote