View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 05:12 AM   #9087 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
I'm going to buy a 1/2" cordless impact. Any recommendations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
The Ridgid from Home Depot is hard to beat at 159$ w/4ah battery + charger and a lifetime warranty
That’s the online order price only; they may have gone up some since my last purchase
The rigid is hard to beat from the price/performance ratio

If You want something with a wider selection of tools on the same battery My little Makita XWT11 is great. It has a lot of azz for how compact it is. It's basically the same size as a 1/4 impact so it fit's in tight spots that the big guy would never fit in. It does cost way more than the rigid but Makita has an expansive line of tools on their 18v platform