View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:22 PM   #200 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I have his oil pump in the engine that blew the headgaskets. All you guys trying to rush him for the product need to take a chill pill. I want him to make sure it is right and he is proud of his oil pump. I want it to work flawlessly like my other one does. I would like for him to get everything buttoned up soon. Just like everyone else. But, I am not going to freak out. Jeremiah knows what he needs to do. How would you like it if your Mom had major health issues and you had to change everything in your life just to spend a few more days/months/years with her. I can wait. I didn't get that chance with my Mom, She was gone.......
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote