View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM   #8904 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Man, whatever he is, half his posts dont make sense and the other half is bad mouthing us. Classic troll.
Must be the COVID-19 virus talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Who's bitch'n? It was a good dinner. Wifey made a bean, burger, and bacon soup that will clean your sinus. Wifey cooks, I do the dishes. I cook, I do the dishes. It works out. We share duties.
Happy wife = happy life. I'm still trying to grasp this concept. Been married for 8 years and married the wifey after meeting/dating her for 1 month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
some folk need to

be strong duude!

Quote:

I'z up.

Had a chance to sleep in a little.

Nice sunny day out. 53F with a high of 60F
And he's back! There's the Rusty I was looking for! Now go make some donuts!

Quote:
Day after they locked down the state. I see more people out and about then before.

Local mall is closed. So now all the mall walkers are at our store walking around. And the shop lifters are mixed in with them. Had a guy run out with 2 chainsaws yesterday.
They got you on backdoor receiver and security duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Magma red peaking through the shadows. Dog does NOT like the car turbo'd. I hit the gas and he slid back into the seat and was planted there, wide eyed and tongue hanging out. I took it easy after that and let him stick his head out the window and smell the world going by.
Duude, you garage is my dream garage A lift would make my life so much easier.