View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:30 AM   #8776 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Seems like he's ok. If he legitimately had COVID-19, then he is one of the lucky ones that gets a mild case and recovers quickly. The trainee who had worked with him still has nothing, but is remaining quarantined. Neither myself nor the other inspector in my department have any symptoms, although that could have been a byproduct of the two of us having been way more isolated.

Of course, as I pointed out to my manager yesterday, we'd never know until it was too late. Our AC system could be circulating the virus throughout the rear offices even now. With the delayed onset of symptoms, any day we could see the number of cases skyrocket. It's frankly amazing that we've got as many workers as we do without any confirmed cases of the virus.
Thats great to hear hes ok!
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace