View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 05:59 AM   #8745 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
She filed paperwork without even telling me and wanted to do it all ourselves. There's no way I wasn't hiring a lawyer. After I engaged legal services, she offered to pay half the fees if I would have the lawyer look look it over for her, too. I told her it was for the benefit of both of us, but she never paid me a dime.
i meant from the start. Just don't do it and then no worries.

My ex lied to get an order of protection (thought I found out about her boyfriend) and had me tossed in the street. I got what I could carry out of the house in 15 min IF it was on the list she gave the cops saying I could have

I will never let myself be in a position where that can happen again.