View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 11:46 AM   #8634 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
We divorced in 2002 and I remarried in 2004! We are still fighting hard to stay together lol.

Most states favor the women in divorces because women generally are reasonable for nature and nurturing of children and they stay at home while the husbands make money. The husband therefore is responsible for not leaving the woman and children destitute and living in a lifestyle they are accustomed to. This the general presumption.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I bet who wrote and passed those laws are women!

“ In every mans success and failure behind is a woman”

As far as I know during the days of Knights and Gladiators. The wife or the woman brings the best out of their men so they could conquer more cities, amass riches for the whole kingdom to enjoy.

On the other hand

we all know Great men of History has fallen at the hands of a woman.

Hercules, King David, Adam At the garden of Eden , The Helen of Troy destroyed a nation, President Clinton....the list goes on.

But hey I still LOVE women!