View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:13 AM   #8601 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I loved having meetings. Because we always had food. Other than that. They waste a waste of time for the most part. Unless someone got called out by someone else. Then it was entertainment. Always loved to see management back pedal when you caught them in a lie. Thought I was going to see one guys head explode when someone called him out.
The clinic let one of the coders leave, she wasnt happy and wanted to come back and work at our office. They wouldnt let her, so she left. Well, she had 2million in billing that hadnt been processed, and nobody can make heads or tails on that coding. I hear the finance meetings now a days is an hour of screaming and blaming....lol
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace