View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:13 AM   #8585 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
I’ve wondered when people divorce how things got split up. 1/2 of the silverware/ dishes , 1/2 the bedroom set 1/2 of this and that or just take what you want and
I got lucky. She was dumb. We split things like linens and kitchen stuff. She got one bedroom furniture set and our nice mattress and she got to keep her retirement. I paid for the lawyer (uncontested divorce) and kept the house, the Z, all the china and crystal, electronics, etc...

I set her up with an older stereo and speakers, TV and some basic tools when she moved into her new place. Ran into her almost 2 years later and she asked me about splitting up the crystal and china I changed the topic without any real discussion, but if she ever brings it up again I'm gonna shove the divorce decree in her face and tell her to eat big back of dìcks; I'm pretty sure that's what she wanted anyway

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |