View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #52 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to some of the threads, I now have to put myself on this list of ppl interested a group buy for these things....

1. I wouldn't build it for another 6 months, but if I can get a deal I'll buy it tomorrow
(don't have the car yet).
2. Depends on cost, I would want a complete kit though, with some flexibility to fine tune according to my personal preferences.
3. Tuner, (assuming you mean who makes the kit, not who installs it) depending who comes out with the best kit, it's hard to say when they are still working on it.

(I would be looking for a good company to install it through, although depending on the build I could and might do it myself. I would be looking for a reputable company in Southern Mass. But I'll look into that once we hit that point, don't want to highjack the thread)