Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 01:48 PM   #1062 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not going to turn into our system overnight, there will likely be another dictator, but hopefully we have one that is less evil than the current regime that is trying to take over the world and impose world order, genocide and other evil things. One thing you can't take away from the Chinese people is food, there will be riots if there is a food shortage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I was pondering this same thought this morning. While the overthrow of the CCP would be great, do you think that there is anyone in that country capable of leading a democratic China? The Chinese people have lived under the CCP for over 70 years, most of the Nationalist Chinese fled to Taiwan, and those that didn't, were exterminated by Mao. Like cossie said, they don't have enough food and their 'real industry' is stealing other country's IP and counterfeiting it.
Blame Apple for spell check

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Down with The Community Party!!
Yup, spot on. Part of their strategy is always blame the strawman, we are it right now. Why do you think they are pushing the agenda that we implanted the virus in Wuhan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
About every 400 years. China goes through a ruling party change. Most of the changes are cause by food shortages. It's been about 400 years since the last one. And they are having food shortages now. Pork is big in their diet. Last year they had to kill about 90% of their pigs due to the African swine flu. This year, they are killing their chickens and ducks over a bird flu. Now they have a locust swam on their boarder that came from Africa. Because of this virus and wet weather. They haven't started to plant their spring crops yet. Add the Hong Kong protests, this virus. Plus the people who lost family because of this virus. The CCP is under a lot of pressure. The CCP is close to a tipping point.
Sorry you are totally falling into their trap. You can think of their troops like their cheap manufacturing goods. They might have a lot of quantity, but not a lot of quality. Don't be a cuckold like the Canadian doctor on the WHO. The US marched into the South China Sea, fired a couple missiles, didn't get a response. They literally had to post it on Twitter to let everyone know.

Also the Chinese army is not the same as the ones from the past, their actual battle readiness is really not that high. You know what they are known for, karaoke.....

Lastly, if you think the Chinese army is strong. They would have invaded Taiwan years ago, they have been talking about it for 20 years. What have they done? Nothing. They did try to infiltrate their government by inserting these pro CCP politicians, lucky the HK people exposed them and they completely got destroyed. To make matters worse, the whole virus exposed them again.

As much as I hate Trump and the republican parties, they did completely expose the Chinese government. We would never get that with Biden, they will continue to kiss up to them in order to make money and be happy. I really hope more countries will wake up after this. I think Boris is learning his lesson, Italy too. Let's see if the Canadians and Australians will grow some back bones or will they continue to lick the Chinese money, of course that money is drying up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
China has the largest army in the world, and evidence is that they are not afraid to use it against their own. Doubting that any small amount of discontent or uprising is going to lead to a change in regime there.
200 years ago the west took over China with Opium, now China is returning the favor with cheap goods and their consumer buying power. History repeats itself, that's why I force my son to watch history documentaries because it keeps happening.

Last edited by cossie1600; 04-01-2020 at 01:59 PM.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote