View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 01:45 PM   #8433 (permalink)
503.Zed
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 18 370Z GM M6
503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning fellas, got a story for you! Got pulled over this morning on my way to work lol.

He tried to get me to admit to speeding. I have a Valentine One radar and the whole way it stayed silent, no KA band or Laser. He was in an unmarked charger and i was at a stoplight next to him. 45 mph zone, I get up to 50/55 and he's still going. He easily got up to 75. We go through this 4 mile stretch of two lane slight twisties and he actually was driving like an a hole. Passing on the slow lane and cutting back over and what not. He got way up ahead and pulled off to get behind me.

I recorded the audio clip of him saying he was going over the speed limit and going faster to try to see if I'd keep going faster. Admitted to trying to bait me and him speeding lol. I apologized and everything but never admitted to speeding as no way he got proof of it. He said two different speeds I was going, Originally said 72 in a 55 then said 69 in a 55, so he didn't even know.

Told me "did you know the state statute says I can go above the speed limit if I have to go somewhere?" Like man that doesn't give you free will to drive like an ******* when not in pursuit and just driving. Everyone who is driving is "having to go somewhere".