View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 05:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyz View Post
Yea I did all that while in ACC, and then after tried to start the car but didn't work. I had to use pin to the pink wire trick to have start back up for me, so I could put it back in the garage. Now it's just stuck in lock mode w/ no fuse.

Do you think maybe I should put the fuse back in, and try to do attempt it again?

I had changed my key fob battery and inserted into the fobgina as well lol but no success
Absolutely you will need to put the fuse back in to try it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyz View Post
Update: I got it to work after fiddling with it a couple more times. Thanks alot guys! Appreciate the help, and saving me a 1000 bucks lol
Great news! I assume you were able to put the fuse back in, do the pin trick to get the car on and then pull the fuse successfully?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote