View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyz View Post
Yea I did all that while in ACC, and then after tried to start the car but didn't work. I had to use pin to the pink wire trick to have start back up for me, so I could put it back in the garage. Now it's just stuck in lock mode w/ no fuse.

Do you think maybe I should put the fuse back in, and try to do attempt it again?

I had changed my key fob battery and inserted into the fobgina as well lol but no success
This has already been discussed extensively on this site. Yes, there's a lot to sift through. The link in my sig has some of the more helpful posts highlighted.

Or search for it. If this site's search function is not finding what you need, go to just about any web search engine (Google, DDG, Bing, etc) and add "site:the370z.com" to your search string. Eg, "ESCL site:the370z.com".