View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyz View Post
That's what I did originally. The beating of the underside of the steering column was not working so I used the pin trick to get the car ON and put it into ACC and then removed the fuse, but had no success with doing that.
My apologies. I misread your OP.

You got the car ON, removed the fuse while the car is on and that didn't work? Because it should have. Don't put the fuse back in if you haven't already.

Did you try inserting the keyfob in the fobgina on the left side of the steering column? Might be something else like a battery

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote