View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 11:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
happyz
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
happyz is on a distinguished road
Default 2010 370z Steering Wheel LOCKED!!

Hey guys,

BACKGROUND:
I have a 2010 370z (been about 7 years with her), so recently the ESCL locked up. I found volunteer campaigns about the issue for my car year, and decided to call the dealership about it to see if they'd hopefully replace the part. They said I don't fall under the campaign because of some BS reasons lol and would cost me about $1000 to replace Then I called Nissan USA to see if they would help, they said that the part was replaced in 2011-2012 by a previous owner (used car). Told em that they obviously didn't do a good job, and should replace it . They said no they won't because my car has too much mileage and the part was replaced.

PROBLEM:

I really need some help right now. So this morning, the car would not start even after clanking the steering lock with my tow hook lol, I checked the forum and used a pin to put in the steering lock wire, and got it to turn on. Then I removed the steering lock fuse on ACC mode after seeing it in the forums, put everything back together. But my car is still not sensing my key (key sign shows), and the car still does NOT start. (Also, I noticed two beeping noises made every minute near the frontend). I have no clue what to do at this point, any help will be appreciated. Thank you
happyz is offline   Reply With Quote