Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 07:20 PM   #1025 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Don't worry about it. It won't matter in another few days because ton of people will be infected and die, I guess some folks will die happy because they upheld the constitution and I am sure some folks will be happy that they upheld the constitution even though they sent some folks to their graves.
Life is not easy. Life is not safe. Life is not fair. And Mother Nature is a triple-headed mega-bitch.

I don't want people to die but that's just the way the Universe we live in works. I didn't make the rules but I still have to live by them.

Mother Nature is having her revenge. She does the same with any species that over-populates an area. We humans have decimated/eliminated many species for our own convenience.