View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 05:36 PM   #4899 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecchippy View Post
This. I've watched for years now and it's usually around this time of year that people are like "we're gonna see the new version at the Tokyo Auto Salon in the Fall". I've had false hope on that too many times now (literally since 2017), and I'm at a point where a low mile GTR is more in my budget than when I first acquired a 370Z. And it's on par with what you pay for the new Supra and what will likely be the cost of the next Z.

Also, not sure if you guys have seen some of the concepts, but I basically hate all the ones floating around which doesn't give me much hope. Hoping they're all fabbed.
Get the gtr

I'll be in my bunk!

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote