View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 07:37 AM   #8030 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Did they also quarantine his coworkers?
He was working closely with a trainee, so the trainee has also been informed and advised to seek testing/not to come in. My greatest concern is that while the QC dept is somewhat isolated (both by being a separate office, and geographically within the facility), the floor team lead is hard of hearing and thus stands close during conversations. He could easily have been within 6 feet of Jon as well - and he touches literally everything. I've advised our management team, which includes the CEO.

I'm also forced to come into the office (freshly sanitized) today since the remaining inspector won't be able to handle the workload. We'll see how this goes.