View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 07:12 AM   #8020 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Unfortunately my profession needs to be hands on treatment and teleconference/consultation is not an option.

I just talked to the VP of the hospital last Friday. Requesting to defer treatment to a highly suspected covid19 patient until results come in.

His response was if he would do an exception for me then he has to do the same with other healthcare providers! BS!

But he sits in his glamorous office. Away from the war zone.

Future lawsuits will be at hand. But Im sure HCA (group of hospital) would get away with it.
After you visit the patient, immediately go to his office and shake his hand to thank him for his tremendous leadership. Preferably, still in your PPE

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |