Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 07:19 PM   #979 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
My symptoms didn't improve yesterday - but they didn't get any worse either. Still no fever. If I have The Corona, it must be a mild case. We got a good t'storm last night (the Southern end of what they got in MI, IL, etc); maybe that will knock down the pollen count.

I made a quick run to an ATM yesterday and there are still a lot of people driving around town. Didn't see any pedestrians. Many, but far from all, of the non-essential stores are closed.

Number of confirmed cases in my county went from 1 to 4 yesterday. Just checked and we're now at 5. Since they seem to be testing only the worst cases, those numbers are probably low. No deaths, so far.

Stay safe, folks. Stay at home - I don't want y'all infecting my 92 yo Dad.
Drove down to the Loop today (aka downtown Chiraq for all you non-city folks). Normal Sunday drive time once I get on the interstate is from 50-70 minutes. Took me 17 today. Both ways. In the RX300, not the Z. Avg speed 80 mph. City was absolutely desolate. Only humans I saw were walking their dogs, or CPD mounted patrol walking his horse slowly down the middle of the street Walking Dead episode one-style.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk