View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 06:56 PM   #75 (permalink)
TacoSport10
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Touring Sprt
TacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrew View Post
I did the pre-order from Z1 for the 2nd batch of the headlights and the total came out to $1352.63. Ground shipping via FedEx was $107 bucks and California tax was just over 95.

That's probably how TPS came up with the strange price of $1352 (as they weren't charging shipping on orders over $200). I checked their site to follow-up and they are backordered as well with an estimated ship date of June 8th.

The guys/gals who ordered the first batch will have to let us know when they get their shipment.
I’ve been looking for the email with shipping confirmation every day. So far no luck. Hopefully any day now.
TacoSport10 is offline   Reply With Quote