View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 12:06 PM   #74 (permalink)
Skrew
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z Sport 6MT
Skrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maro View Post
Well it says sold out so i cant even order them so sad
And TRS changed their price to $1352 it was 1150 couple of days ago
With promo code
I did the pre-order from Z1 for the 2nd batch of the headlights and the total came out to $1352.63. Ground shipping via FedEx was $107 bucks and California tax was just over 95.

That's probably how TPS came up with the strange price of $1352 (as they weren't charging shipping on orders over $200). I checked their site to follow-up and they are backordered as well with an estimated ship date of June 8th.

The guys/gals who ordered the first batch will have to let us know when they get their shipment.
|| ECUTEK tune by Seb || Topgunz A2A ||Vortech Si Trim || 9lb Pulley || CJM S1.SE Fuel System || Walbro 450 Pump || 1050x Injectors || Stillen CBE || Motordyne ART Pipes || Galeforce A-Pillar || SETRAB Oil Cooler || Whiteline Sways || FI Crash Bar || E85 || 530 RWHP
Skrew is offline   Reply With Quote