Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 10:08 AM   #969 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
My symptoms didn't improve yesterday - but they didn't get any worse either. Still no fever. If I have The Corona, it must be a mild case. We got a good t'storm last night (the Southern end of what they got in MI, IL, etc); maybe that will knock down the pollen count.

I made a quick run to an ATM yesterday and there are still a lot of people driving around town. Didn't see any pedestrians. Many, but far from all, of the non-essential stores are closed.

Number of confirmed cases in my county went from 1 to 4 yesterday. Just checked and we're now at 5. Since they seem to be testing only the worst cases, those numbers are probably low. No deaths, so far.

Stay safe, folks. Stay at home - I don't want y'all infecting my 92 yo Dad.
Sorry, but this makes no sense.

You “hope you don’t have” Covid-19 (of course, we all hope you don’t) but do you consider it a real possibility or are your lips just moving? Because if you truly think that there is even the slightest chance that you may have the disease, then you had no business leaving the house for the ATM or anything else. At least until you are certain you are clear. You are not the only one with vulnerable loved ones. THIS is the selfish attitude that lets the virus spread freely. And means that we all have to suffer through this for longer.

Sorry to preach. But people just aren’t taking this seriously enough. I get that we all do things that in retrospect were not smart (I still rub my face or stick a pencil in my mouth, then realize how dumb that might have been). But we need to think before acting, if we are ever going to get out ahead of this!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote