View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 10:01 PM   #7786 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Do you owe more than the stimulus? If so, I'd just bail on the whole thing and not give any address. You know, get off the grid

Yes, I know people who have successfully updated their address via their tax form. But that's a small sample size to be sure.
Luckily, I don't owe more than what I am getting in the stimulus. Wifey is 1099 so we typically owe during tax time.

And this is actually reassuring, so thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Im not sure about the stimulus package... do they have electric deposit option through your bank?

The fact Im still alive is already a big “Stimulus Package “ from above!
I usually owe them, so no banking info is provided to them.

And a big AMEN to that! At work, I hear people gripe all the time about needing more $$ and this and that. I tell them as long as I have my health and enough money to pay the bills, I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Warming up outside
Some of that Floridian weather
Believe me, you do not want FL weather. When I went to my wife's car and opened the door at approx. 1.00 PM today, I could see ripples of the heat wave actually exiting the car. Even my dog gave me this "are you fcuking serious" look when I opened the door for him to go outside to go to the bathroom. (He actually didn't go out and decided to wait til dusk to go.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Got bored late last night. Made a breakfast quesadilla. Gochujong sauce on the side. Fresh eggs from a buddy who has chickens.

Starting out the day with Susan's bday breakfast. Homemade cinnomon rolls proofed overnight. Topped with a homemade orange glaze frosting. Homemade coconut yogurt with granola and fresh fruits.
What you know about that sauce? I mean this in a good way, because not a lot of people know about it, and unless, for the most part, you are of a certain ethnic background (i.e. Korean).

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 03-28-2020 at 10:11 PM.