Thread: 16 Y/O Z Owner
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurjinder13 View Post
It has a quite a bit of miles on it sadly but the engine runs very strong. I have yet to do a compression test on it.
Positively I wouldn’t worry about the high miles on your Nissan 370Z you selected the right sports car they are very reliable and dependable as long as you do all your general maintenance and follow the Nissan/Infiniti maintenance schedule and will last a long time to come. Our cars just have some minor flaws from the factory that is all and can be easily fixed/repaired. My advice would be to install an engine oil cooler before the hot summer season comes it is one of the best mods on your list you will ever do.