View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:13 AM   #7633 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New “What did you do with your Z today” (with off topic replies) XXXV

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Morning yall. T-storm last night flooded the hell out of the yard. Bought a solid two weeks of groceries last night as the attack rate here in Cook County is ramping up exponentially.

We're hunkering and bunkering here, aiming for zero human contact for the next 14 days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We did the same on Tuesday. The only people we’ve seen are those at daycare and they have implemented a ‘kiss and go’ policy. We aren’t allowed to get out of the car. They come out, take the child’s temp, unbuckle them and take them inside. At pick up I can stand by the car and wait. They hand sanitizer the kids hands at the door and he runs over to me.

Last edited by jwick; 03-28-2020 at 08:40 AM.