View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 06:20 AM   #352 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
We have officially raised another Boost junky. He is in his infancy stag but coming along nicely. I would say this to turning it up. Wait a little while to experience the car and what it will do under different circumstances. You have plenty of time to turn it up later. Right now the most important thing is gaining experience. You don't want to get out there and break something right off the bat. The wife won't be happy. Just make sure you take her for a ride first.
This is good advice, and as much as I joke, I'm working on doing this wisely. I push it a little harder every time I drive it. Funnily enough it kind of panics my wife... she's a skittish creature by nature once she adjusts to it, it'll be fine. She does love cars, but for her the Kia Stinger was exactly the kind of power/spool speed she'd enjoy.