View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 09:23 PM   #7574 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Took my dad for a ride in the Z tonight, starting to learn my limits as I continue playing with the turbo. Definitely scared the crap out of him at one point, though he took it well. Spooler is right, boost is like crack. Definitely an adrenaline rush even though I'm not in the 700 range - I can only imagine what that's like. Maybe in a few years 😉 I'm loving this car.
Make sure you take your wife for a ride. I never did get mine in the car before it broke. She was a little scared to take a ride but has riden in everything else with me. She even rode in my 300zxtt back in the day and my 1975 280zt. She has always been a trouper when riding. My current car just scared her for some reason.