View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 10:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
rayZinbrand
Base Member

Drives: VR30 6 Spd 370z
rayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentt42 View Post
It's awesome that you pulled this off, and for a budget that is within just about any enthusiast's reach. Hell, being originally from South Florida, I'm proud you guys are out of Miami.

That said, I find your videos unwatchable as an observer that's interested in the details of the build. If you want a higher view count, focusing a lot more on tech and less on your friends shooting the **** would make a big difference. I'd suggest editing down what you have to make a compressed overview.
No doubt! I respect that feedback, but I have to stay true to myself. My videos are vlogs of my friends and I shooting the sh*ts 😅. Having a lot of views would be great, but I’m cool with building a crowd that vibes with that. After this feedback I’ll make sure to record more of the process so it’s a more technical overview. I just didn’t think anyone would care to see a VQ pulled when we all want to see the VR put in.

Bro, I REALLY hope this stays in budget. It’d be a fun and different alternative. I feel like we’re all doing the same thing and it was time to put some more life into the Z34.

Thank you for the feedback, brother!
rayZinbrand is offline   Reply With Quote