View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 03:31 PM   #7288 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
The guy who licked deodorants and things was arrested and is being charged with domestic terrorism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
If I ever came across somebody doing that chit. First, I would grab the back of the head. Pull backwards. Then slam the head forward into the shelf hard as I could, a couple times until the body went limp. Throw said body on the floor. Then I would see if I could make their nuts come out of their mouth with my foot.
Seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

Remember before the virus, the people that were licking the inside of the ice cream tubs and putting them back into the freezer?