View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 01:58 PM   #7282 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
One of the prime reasons I'm staying away from grocery stores. If I was to see behavior like this, the next thing heard would be a very loud noise, followed by "Clean up on the produce aisle"......
definitely be an a$$-whoopin' if someone came up to me and started coughing. I'm one of those that aren't shy to tell people to back the fcuk up if they get too close, even before this virus sh!t (and yes, I will literally drop the f-bomb each time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yea i agree. i'd do a couple years knowing that i saved a few people.
people who are out there doing these idiotic acts need dealt with.
nah, per Dept. of Justice, anyone purposely spreading the virus could be charged with terrorism, so you would be doing a service by the prevention of spreading

but.....in the off-chance something like this did happen and you went away, I got dibs on your GTR.