View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:36 AM   #259 (permalink)
INFmstrTech
Base Member

Drives: 08coupe, 07sedan
INFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dirtyz View Post
Would also like to mention that I went through Eugene for tuning. Prior to this build, my knowledge around force induction was minimal. Was hesitant with picking a tuner to go with. I'm very satisfied and happy I went with Eugene. Prior to tuning, he took the time to talk to me and explain what he was going to do and explain things I didn't know (pretty much everything lol). His tuning honestly makes the car feel stock but with more power. He explained in detail he was going to tune using speed density. The fail safe that was tuned is awesome as well! Gives me confidence that the motor will be saved if the car start leaning out. His customer service is awesome and he's always responsive when I reach out to him. Definitely happy with the tune and his service.
Eugene is a top notch tuner. I work in Dallas and live an a suburb 40 miles away, I daily drive my s/c G mostly in traffic and wanted something that felt stock but when i want to drive it hard it performs as such. I get really good gas mileage too! His tune was SPOT on with my request! Great customer service as well!