View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:11 AM   #338 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Tune completed late yesterday evening. I was using the 7.5 psi spring, looks like I maxed that out. RT Tuning is practicing social distancing, so I didn't get a chance to talk with Vince (tuner) directly, and I'll reach out to him later today. Basically I want to find out if I ran out of spring pressure first (likely) or fuel capability first.

Time to drive and enjoy the car for a while!

Future plans:
1) Hook up my boost gauge. I just need some time to pull my upper plenum and tap another port.
2) Driver mod. I'd like to take some classes and enjoy some track time.
3) Likely go to a larger spring at some point, and pair that with a boost solenoid.
5) Better wheels. OEM are fine for now, but since I've got the power, now I'll play with the looks a bit.
6) Eventually suspension. I'm coming up on 64k miles on the car, so it's not an immediate need, but soon.
7) Depending on what the summer shows, possibly some of the track spec hood vents.
Maybe grab a distribution block so you have ports available for when you want to add stuff that needs a boost line.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote