View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 12:58 PM   #174 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total D View Post
Good morning guys,

First, just want to apologize big time for the MIA here in the past few weeks. Legitimate excuses, but I still dropped the ball, so to speak. Between moms strokes and doing home health, new job, moving to be closer to mom, and now this virus, things have been a bit overwhelming to say the least.

The gears and pumps are done. During QC, we had some tolerances that were a little out, so didnt want to send subpar product to you guys. As of right now, I have all the gears with me and going through each one, to get them in tolerance. I'm working my full time job, so I'm trying to get them done as soon as possible for you guys. I know my lead times have been horrible and I hate it's taken this long. However, I will deliver ASAP, this is not to string you guys along, just wanted to let you guys know what's going on. Again, I really do apologize for this, as this is not the way I run my business, just a lot happened all at one time, during these past few months.

Thanks for understanding, I'll be online a bit more now that I'm getting settled.

Thanks,
Jeremiah
Jeremiah,

I am glad to hear from you but it still sucked as a consumer to have to leave messages on several platforms as your main poc is not working. I really hope this post isn't something to string us a long as the dates have been pushed back quite a bit. I am frustrated as this is holding up my build from moving forward. I understand stuff pops up that we can't control but remember the things that you can control and continue to do so. I look forward to better updates and hearing that our pumps have been shipped.

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote