View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 08:42 AM   #7044 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Apple wont tank, thats for sure. Theyre a too big to fail company. I think one of the best bets is the US Airline industry. AA, United and even Delta. Theyre so cheap right now and you know they arent gong anywhere.
I was told that about Eastern Airlines back in the 80s. I put 1700 out of the 2K I invested in EAL (based on my uncle's suggestion. He was an EVP at Merrill). EAL went bankrupt 90 days later.

I bought Ruger stock with the rest and made back the 1700 I lost. It took about 4 years to pull it off though....

Now, I do my own research. The market goes up, the market goes down and you only lose money when you sell.