View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 08:35 AM   #7039 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Apple wont tank, thats for sure. Theyre a too big to fail company. I think one of the best bets is the US Airline industry. AA, United and even Delta. Theyre so cheap right now and you know they arent gong anywhere.
1 or 2 of them might go down the drain. That's my only concern. Delta has been a steaming pile for a while. But you're right. For how little they are right now. It's worth the risk to buy a few grand of stock if possible. At worst, they go under. Best case, they rebound and double the worth again.