View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Was off today. So I installed a new toilet in the basement bathroom. Had some issues installing the new toilet, and needed some things. So I decided to take the Z out and go to Home Depot for my things. Just about wreck the Z. Morning temps was around 40F. I came around a slow up hill right hand corner in 2nd gear. Nailed the loud pedal like I always do on that corner for chits and giggles. The rear STEPPED out, had me pointing right into the sidewalk. Thought I was going to eat the 6" high curb. Lifted like right now. The rear caught and had me pointed in the right direction. Dodged a bullet on that one. Cold tires got me. Drove real carefully the rest of the way.
I am still just sitting in the garage playing youtube videos of turbo sounds and staring at the car.