Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 04:41 PM   #878 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobinH View Post
everyone knows the chinese government monitors social media. i'm certainly not suggesting they have full freedom of expression.

i'm saying, hundreds of millions of people aren't going to lie about their own government actively trying to exterminate them. 21 million corpses isn't going to fly under the radar.

and nobody uses FB dude.
Chinese governments actively monitor, manipulate, delete contents of citizens' social media. They arrest citizens for speaking about the conditions on covid19. Their social media accounts are linked to citizens real identity. No hiding behind the keyboard for most citizens.

I did not argue about the 21M nor the origin of the virus (purposeful leak, accidental leak, someone ate something, etc).

And, few with computer skills do get around China's firewall to setup FB accounts. But those won't be easily identified as belonging to a Chinese that lives within China.

Last edited by cv129; 03-24-2020 at 04:48 PM.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote