View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:58 PM   #6859 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
it was like an extended q-tip, deeeeep in the nasal cavity.. i almost tapped out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
not an issue here

like i said above i really dont think i would be deemed worthy of a test yet which is sad that you pretty much need to be dying to get one from what i've read.

i assume you being gov't employee you needed one before letting you work.
They aren't testing people if you have chest congestion and a fever. They are presuming you are positive. The only folks getting tested are people considered high risk, those with other health issues.

I'm relatively sure I had this in December, between Christmas and New Year's. Now I've got the seasonal allergy challenge.