View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 08:36 AM   #6826 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
At some point (probably sooner), it's going to be tougher for the governmemt to control those that are unemployed, bored, rioting,... than trying to 'control' a virus that they certainly can't. Nobody can. It's like trying to make the earth stop spinning.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the gov restrictions ease when they realize all they're doing is making things worse for everyone.
But that implies some level of 'common sense' among the 'overlords'. If the level of 'stupidity' among the stupid reaches the level of riots, the response will be an even heavier hand.

Most of this could have been avoided if the mid-level supervisors didn't threaten to fire people that were legitimately sick during all the past flu seasons. Instead, they chose to act like bullies and force people to come to work sick in order to keep their jobs. I worked for an azzhole like that.... I'm glad I don't any more.