Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 08:08 AM   #818 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
at this point i have just sworn off reading about this stupidity.

every article gets worse and more sensationalized. i dont know if there's any truth to some of these.

just gonna pretend my quarantine is me living in 1900 with the exception of xbox and tv.
The 'true scoop' isn't going to be found on US MSM. I'll sum it up for you. China unleashed a bioweapon to try and reduce their older population. They did this in November 2019 and apparently allowed known infected people to travel world-wide. They then covered it up for almost 3 months before it became too big to hide. The WHO then lied to the world that this was a 'nothing burger'.

Now we are about 2 weeks away from God knows what.....