View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 06:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

I honesty wouldn’t purchase the Z1 engine under shroud. I did purchase the Z Speed Performance engine under shroud from Joe only because I was having high engine oil temperature on track days and this under shroud has small openings in the bottom of the under shroud to promote air flow and I can say it did help coming from the Genuine Nissan plastic under tray. I do like the openings though so I can perform my oil changes more efficiently not having to take the whole under tray off every time and it’s simply convenient. I can vouch that the Z Speed Performance aluminum engine under shroud is a very nice aluminum piece for what you are actually paying for as Rusty said before that aluminum prices are expensive. Overall quality and fitment is excellent. Thank you again Joe for doing your best to support the Z community.