View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 09:13 PM   #6605 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My youngest stepson has a 20ft bass boat. We would camp out at Lone Rock beach Lake Powell in Page Az. 6 of us in that boat for a morning fishing run of 4 hrs. We would come back to camp with enough fish for a couple days. You name it. We caught it. I brought fish back with me to last months. You ever seen a fish boil? Get out in one of the canyons and throw some bait in the water and just wait a little while. The fish would go crazy.
Yup! Fish boils, sea gulls... all signs of a good bite ahead.
One time and my buddy went to fish Mexican waters... nothing for hours. Decided to head back to San Diego for rock fish. We see a small kelp paddie, we go up to it. Toss a sardine and BAM! It was gone the moment it hit the water. Nonstop yellow tail until we got our limits. I ended up with 5 landed 35lbs being the biggest. I "lost" another 15.

On a party boat out of San Diego we found a school of YFT. Nonstop for 5 hours. YFT mahi mahi skipjack blue fin tuna. The boat had to stop before we entered the harbor for 3 hours. So much fish that the deck hands had their hands full cleaning that many fish.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace