View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:34 PM   #6578 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconquey View Post
I think the American public is about up to their azz in TP these days. Shouldn't be long before we start seeing 2 for 1 sales on TP all over the place. LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When this is over and supply catches up with demand. People are going to be so over stocked. That the prices will drop like falling off a cliff. Think that will be the best time to buy large ticket items.
I hope this day comes sooner than later, where we all are still around and able to joke about this in this very thread.

I miss being able to go fishing, I miss being able to go out and not having to worry about who’s got this virus sh!t, I miss being able to go out and enjoy a nice steak at Outback with the wifey, but most importantly, I miss seeing the shelves at grocery stores stocked.

BTW, when are we getting our stimulus check? Nice segue huh?