View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 04:41 PM   #6550 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Wifey needed to get out of the house, and the Z needed a shake down run. So we took a ride up to the one state park in the mountains. The place was packed with people. The Rails to Trails bike path was full of people. It's like nothing is happening with these people. We just drove through, never stopped.
Now your car's surface area has traces of the virus. Time to go wash her with antibacterial soap, followed by a good waxing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I just bought a bidet. All my toilet paper is for sale on eBay.
I've actually asked around if they would take TP as payment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
It was nice getting the Z back out. Felt sooooo good rippin' through the gears and running to red line.
It's always a good feeling when you're able to take out the Z and let her roar.