Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 06:44 PM   #758 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
True, but at the same time, I don't think any Asian person was okay with being associated with having the virus all because they are simply of Asian descent, and then the media did blow this up to be bigger than what it is. But then again, when is any form of racism, direct or indirect, ever okay?

I also think the terms used by government officials (i.e. "Kung Flu", "Chinese virus", etc.) and the media made Asian people to be walking targets.
Who in the govt called it kung flu? MSM tried to call trump on it.. but when asked who said it, they didnt have an answer...smh...Also watch the video I posted in the CV thread. It was ok to call it chinese virus until the media decided it was a good way to attack the administration.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote